We believe real estate is on the rise – here’s why.
Archive for month: May, 2015
” Russ, Thank-you for your well-rounded approach:
It’s your experience and ability to tune in, asking us the right questions – narrowing it down from all possibilities to one that fit, having our best interests in mind, steering us away from pitfalls, brainstorming creatively with us to explore modification possibilities, helping us to see the immediate and think about the future…this and more I truly appreciate.
Thank-you for addressing and answering all our concerns….and for simply being so cool, collected and awesome!
Many thanks to you and your team.”
Angela and Patrick, Roberts Creek
The Sunshine Coast BC, a coastal oasis just outside the city of Vancouver, saw incredible leaps in residential homes for sale for the month of April 2015 and year to date in all property types. Here’s how it breaks down:
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Sunday and Holidays Closed
Coast Lifestyles Network - Royal LePage Sussex
117-1100 Sunshine Coast Hwy
Gibsons, British Columbia
V0N 1V7 Canada
Toll Free: 1-888-466-2277
- New Listing! Georgia Mirage Condo With South View
- Summertime Slowdown on the Sunshine Coast
- Happy Canada Day 150!! Let’s Celebrate!
- Just Listed! Location is everything large flat lot in upper in Gibsons BC Sunshine Coast
- Canada’s Recreational Property Markets Increase in Volume and Price
- Bright Affordable Home in Gibsons BC Sunshine Coast
- Real Estate Market on the Sunshine Coast Continues to Trend in the Positive
- Home-buying competition is fierce on the Sunshine Coast BC breaking all 10-year averages