Archive for month: December, 2015
Sunshine Coast Real Estate Market Update for November 2015
The trend for increased home buying versus fewer homes to choose from continues in November across all property types on the Sunshine Coast BC. This corresponds with activity across the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
Greater Vancouver residential home Housing Price Index (HPI) is $752,500 up 17.8% over the same time last year.
With the number of homes for sale in a 15.4% decline over last month and a sales-to-active-listings ratio of 43.5% pushing upward pressure on home prices, the Greater Vancouver housing market is firmly in the hands of the home-seller.
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Sunday and Holidays Closed
Coast Lifestyles Network - Royal LePage Sussex
117-1100 Sunshine Coast Hwy
Gibsons, British Columbia
V0N 1V7 Canada
Toll Free: 1-888-466-2277
- NEW LISTING! Exceedingly Rare Building Lot In Spyglass Place Gibsons Sunshine Coast
- Inventory Slowdown Drives Sunshine Coast Real Estate Market
- Real Estate Market On The Sunshine Coast Remains Strong
- Happy Holidays!!
- Important News for Property Investors!
- Important News! BC Mortgage Rule Changes Effective January 1 2018
- November continues positive trend for residential home sales on the Sunshine Coast BC
- New Listing! Gibsons Copy Shop