Archive for month: December, 2015
Sunshine Coast Real Estate Market Update for November 2015
The trend for increased home buying versus fewer homes to choose from continues in November across all property types on the Sunshine Coast BC. This corresponds with activity across the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
Greater Vancouver residential home Housing Price Index (HPI) is $752,500 up 17.8% over the same time last year.
With the number of homes for sale in a 15.4% decline over last month and a sales-to-active-listings ratio of 43.5% pushing upward pressure on home prices, the Greater Vancouver housing market is firmly in the hands of the home-seller.
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Sunday and Holidays Closed
Coast Lifestyles Network - Royal LePage Sussex
117-1100 Sunshine Coast Hwy
Gibsons, British Columbia
V0N 1V7 Canada
Toll Free: 1-888-466-2277
- New Listing! Georgia Mirage Condo With South View
- Summertime Slowdown on the Sunshine Coast
- Happy Canada Day 150!! Let’s Celebrate!
- Just Listed! Location is everything large flat lot in upper in Gibsons BC Sunshine Coast
- Canada’s Recreational Property Markets Increase in Volume and Price
- Bright Affordable Home in Gibsons BC Sunshine Coast
- Real Estate Market on the Sunshine Coast Continues to Trend in the Positive
- Home-buying competition is fierce on the Sunshine Coast BC breaking all 10-year averages