Archive for month: December, 2015
Sunshine Coast Real Estate Market Update for November 2015
The trend for increased home buying versus fewer homes to choose from continues in November across all property types on the Sunshine Coast BC. This corresponds with activity across the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
Greater Vancouver residential home Housing Price Index (HPI) is $752,500 up 17.8% over the same time last year.
With the number of homes for sale in a 15.4% decline over last month and a sales-to-active-listings ratio of 43.5% pushing upward pressure on home prices, the Greater Vancouver housing market is firmly in the hands of the home-seller.
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Sunday and Holidays Closed
Coast Lifestyles Network - Royal LePage Sussex
117-1100 Sunshine Coast Hwy
Gibsons, British Columbia
V0N 1V7 Canada
Toll Free: 1-888-466-2277
- New Listing! Gibsons Copy Shop
- REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive
- Record-Breaking Month for Residential Home Sales in October on the Sunshine Coast BC
- New Listing! 1277 Gower Pt Rd Gibsons Sunshine Coast BC
- Government adds new qualifying requirements for uninsured mortgages
- September Housing Market Update for Sunshine Coast BC
- Sunshine Coast Stats Graph for September 2017
- Just Sold! 45-555 Eaglecrest Georgia Mirage Gibsons Sunshine Coast BC