In these challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking active measures to ensure all our clients are confident in working with us.
While some of our business operations have veered from the traditional methods you may be used to, our commitment to your success is unwavering.
In adhering to the new protocol of safety measures and social distancing practices, we encourage most of our Home Buyers to initially search from home with our help and view properties on the internet with MLS details, Photos and Virtual Tours.
Physical viewings can still be arranged for most properties for genuinely serious Buyers. When we enter homes to visit Sellers or view homes with Buyers, the following applies.
- We carry COVID-19 safety kits for our clients when working with them physically. We have masks, gloves, antiseptic wipes, and hand sanitizer at all times.
- We address the appropriate questions to confirm that our client(s):
- Have no signs of illness in the last 14 days, i.e. NO symptoms of fever, dry cough,
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Have not recently travelled outside of Canada.
- Have not come in contact with anyone with a possible or confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
- A waiver form will likely be requested to be signed and dated, which can be used for contact-tracing purposes related to COVID-19.
- Children should not be in attendance and no sharing of electronic devices.
- No handshakes (darn!) or physical contact and maintain 2 meters/6 ft apart.
- No car sharing or touching any surfaces in homes when viewing, as well as not using any washrooms in Sellers’ homes.
- We request all Sellers to NOT be at home for showings if possible and have all doors open and all lights on for Buyers to view the home.
We expect our clients will understand and adhere to these protocols, as we do, in the name of maintaining safety and health standards in our community.
BE SAFE….BE KIND….and STAY HEALTHY!